Achieving your Ideal Work/Life Balance – Part 2
Click Below to Listen to the Episode
This Episode’s Roadmap
Building on part 1, you’ll discover a step-by-step process to get all your studying done and still have some semblance of a work/life balance for all of you busy journeyers out there
We have so many roles that we play, so many tasks that we need to perform, and so many people depending on us that often times, it’s a major struggle to feel like there’s any semblance of a balance while studying.
Destination of Today’s Journey
After this episode, you’ll be able to:
- Utilize a 3-step framework to actually take control of your work life balance
- Prevent mistakes and lost study times by following bad practices
- Define when you need to study and when you don’t
Compass: Guiding Quote for Success
“If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.” – Abraham Maslow, The Psychology of Science
Milestones: Highlights of the session
- The step-by-step process to get all your studying done and still have some semblance of a work/life balance
- 1) Put First things First
- 2) Schedule you Specific Study Times – Specific Start and End time
- 3) Set Routines
- Share your feedback and have a chance to have a free 1-on-1 consultation with Nemo
Toolkit: Useful Resources
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey (full book – text) [Kindle]
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey (full book – audiobook) [Free Audiobook]
- Take the Actuarial Journey Survey and help us make content that’s best for you [Survey]
- Actuarial Journey Episode with Tahir Qadir [Podcast]
Want more help with your journey?
- Create a study plan you’ll actually stick to!: This free video series will show you the step-by-step process to create you own Personalized Study Roadmap and design your Study Lifestyle
- Actuarial Job Course: a completely free full-length course with videos, worksheets, tools, and community all geared to help your get your entry-level actuarial job and start your actuarial career.
- Actuarial Journey Podcast: Get more insights and lessons learned 4 days a week sent directly to your phone!
- Actuarial Community: Feeling alone on your journey? Become a part of the Actuarial Journey Community!
- Time-Saving Exam Smartcuts Guide: Free downloadable guide sharing exam strategies that are not only focused on shaving off study hours, but saving you months and years of studying all together