Nemo shares all – Lessons learned from building Actuarial Journey
Click Below to Listen to the Episode
This Episode’s Roadmap
Building Actuarial Journey has had many parallels to my actual exam experience.
Given that connection, and since I like to keep things real with you Journeyers, in this episode, I share some of the lessons that I’ve learned from working on Actuarial Journey and working with you Journeyers.
It’s definitely a raw look into this experience – Journey on!
Destination of Today’s Journey
After this episode, you’ll be able to:
- Discover the 5 takeaways that you can apply to your journey
- Uncover a process for staying motivated and continuing to believe in your ability to be successful as an actuary
Compass: Guiding Quote for Success
“All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered. The point is to discover them .” – Galileo – Physicist, mathematician, engineer, astronomer, and philosopher
Milestones: Highlights of the session
- 5 Biggest Lessons from Building Actuarial Journey
- The Importance of Community
- Setting Goals + Start & End times is Crucial
- Prepping for Actuarial Exams has prepared me for much more than exams
- Staying motivated is STILL hard – but you can use techniques and strategies to move forward anyway
- Biggest lesson of all – It’s hard work…but its SO WORTH IT!
Toolkit: Useful Resources
Want more help with your journey?
- Create a study plan you’ll actually stick to!: This free video series will show you the step-by-step process to create you own Personalized Study Roadmap and design your Study Lifestyle
- Actuarial Job Course: a completely free full-length course with videos, worksheets, tools, and community all geared to help your get your entry-level actuarial job and start your actuarial career.
- Actuarial Journey Podcast: Get more insights and lessons learned 4 days a week sent directly to your phone!
- Actuarial Community: Feeling alone on your journey? Become a part of the Actuarial Journey Community!
- Time-Saving Exam Smartcuts Guide: Free downloadable guide sharing exam strategies that are not only focused on shaving off study hours, but saving you months and years of studying all together