Nemo shares all – Lessons learned from building Actuarial Journey
Click Below to Listen to the Episode
[button color=”primary” size=”medium” url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/actuarialjourney/35_-_Nemo_shares_all_-_Lessons_learned_from_building_Actuarial_Journey.mp3″ target=”blank”] Download [/button] [button color=”dark” size=”medium” url=”https://www.actuarialjourney.com/itunes” target=”blank”] iTunes [/button] [button color=”primary” size=”medium” url=”https://www.actuarialjobcourse.com” target=”blank”]Actuarial Job Course [/button] [button color=”dark” size=”medium” url=”https://www.actuarialjourney.com/exams” target=”blank”]Exam Passing Strategies[/button]
This Episode’s Roadmap
Building Actuarial Journey has had many parallels to my actual exam experience.
Given that connection, and since I like to keep things real with you Journeyers, in this episode, I share some of the lessons that I’ve learned from working on Actuarial Journey and working with you Journeyers.
It’s definitely a raw look into this experience – Journey on!
Click here to download the free resource for this episode: “Motivation GPS Worksheet”.
Destination of Today’s Journey
After this episode, you’ll be able to:
- Discover the 5 takeaways that you can apply to your journey
- Uncover a process for staying motivated and continuing to believe in your ability to be successful as an actuary
Compass: Guiding Quote for Success
“All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered. The point is to discover them .” – Galileo – Physicist, mathematician, engineer, astronomer, and philosopher
Milestones: Highlights of the session
- 5 Biggest Lessons from Building Actuarial Journey
- The Importance of Community
- Setting Goals + Start & End times is Crucial
- Prepping for Actuarial Exams has prepared me for much more than exams
- Staying motivated is STILL hard – but you can use techniques and strategies to move forward anyway
- Biggest lesson of all – It’s hard work…but its SO WORTH IT!
Toolkit: Useful Resources
Want more help with your journey?
- Create a study plan you’ll actually stick to!: This free video series will show you the step-by-step process to create you own Personalized Study Roadmap and design your Study Lifestyle
- Actuarial Job Course: a completely free full-length course with videos, worksheets, tools, and community all geared to help your get your entry-level actuarial job and start your actuarial career.
- Actuarial Journey Podcast: Get more insights and lessons learned 4 days a week sent directly to your phone!
- Actuarial Community: Feeling alone on your journey? Become a part of the Actuarial Journey Community!
- Time-Saving Exam Smartcuts Guide: Free downloadable guide sharing exam strategies that are not only focused on shaving off study hours, but saving you months and years of studying all together