[Plan] Creating your Personalized Study Roadmap: A Study plan you’ll actually stick to
Click Below to Listen to the Episode
This Episode’s Roadmap
One thing that I really want to help people do is live a balanced and fulfilled life while studying for their exams.
The Personalized Study Roadmap is the best way I know how to help Journeyers schedule their studying without it interfering with their lives.
This episode will walk you through the exact process of creating your own Personalized Study Roadmap.
Destination of Today’s Journey
After this episode, you’ll be able to:
- Identify the 5 steps to creating a personalized Study roadmap
- And actually use them to Create a Personalized Study Roadmap that
- Takes your life into account
- Gives you an honest picture of where you are in your studying at all times
- Helps your build confidence and find the motivation to study even when you don’t want to
Compass: Guiding Quote for Success
“ Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Milestones: Highlights of the session
- The 5 Steps to Creating your Personalized Study Roadmaps
- Step 1: Establish your non-negotiables
- Step 2: Determine your weekly study hours
- Step 3: Create your “Default” Weekly Recurring Study Schedule
- Step 4: Adjust for non-negotiables
- Step 5: Track your progress
Toolkit: Useful Resources
- Creating your Personalized Study Roadmap Video Series [Video mini-series]
- Sign up for Journey Appreciation Day LIVE Q&A and Hangout (March 1st) [Online Hangout with Nemo and Journeyers]
Want more help with your journey?
- Create a study plan you’ll actually stick to!: This free video series will show you the step-by-step process to create you own Personalized Study Roadmap and design your Study Lifestyle
- Actuarial Job Course: a completely free full-length course with videos, worksheets, tools, and community all geared to help your get your entry-level actuarial job and start your actuarial career.
- Actuarial Journey Podcast: Get more insights and lessons learned 4 days a week sent directly to your phone!
- Actuarial Community: Feeling alone on your journey? Become a part of the Actuarial Journey Community!
- Time-Saving Exam Smartcuts Guide: Free downloadable guide sharing exam strategies that are not only focused on shaving off study hours, but saving you months and years of studying all together