[two_thirds][toggles type=”accordion”][toggle title=”Passing Exams”]
- Preliminary Actuarial Exam Strategy Workshop – Join us for a LIVE, FREE online workshop as we share tips, tricks, tools, and tactics that you can use to help pass all of your multiple-choice actuarial exams
- Top 10 Roadmap for Multiple Choice Actuarial Exams – Free downloadable guide to ProSocial Learning’s Top 10 strategies for your multiple choice actuarial exams (PDF)
- Setting SMART Goals Resource – Using SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Time-bound) goals to help create your personalized study roadmap is key. This resource dives deeper into how you can go about doing that effectively.
- Evernote – Great way to capture any checklists/notes/ideas you have about the exam or anything else. Syncs across devices (including laptop) and is available offline. Really useful app!
- Getting Focused – Guide to being “Wired In” – One of my favorite themes of the movie The Social Network (aka The Facebook Movie) is when they talk about a distraction-free work state called “wired in” This article discusses 7 steps to getting wired in to help you gain focus while studying and working and to make the best use of your time.
- What is an Actuary – Animated Video – Funny animated conversation between an actuarial student and a stranger. I’m sure we’ve all had a similar conversations recently! #notahumancalculator