Take on New Challenges to Acquire Skills (Wendy Liu, FSA)
Click Below to Listen to the Episode
[button color=”primary” size=”small” url=”https://www.actuarialjourney.com/itunes” target=”blank”] iTunes [/button] [button color=”dark” size=”small” url=”https://www.actuarialjourney.com/skills” target=”blank”] Learn Business Skills [/button] [button color=”primary” size=”small” url=”https://www.actuarialjourney.com/jobs” target=”blank”]Land a Job [/button] [button color=”dark” size=”small” url=”https://www.actuarialjourney.com/exams” target=”blank”]Pass Exams[/button] [button color=”primary” size=”small” url=”https://www.actuarialjourney.com/community” target=”blank”]Join Community [/button]
Today’s Theme: Take on New Challenges to Acquire Skills
During the conversation, Wendy shares her story and lessons learned on the following:
- Her take on the the industry
- How achieving your personal definition of balancing life, work, and studying can have long-term benefits throughout your career
- The impact deciding to just “Go for it” can have on your actuarial journey
- How you can build your actuarial and professional toolkit by taking on challenges
Want more help with your journey?
- Actuarial Community: Feeling alone on your journey? Become a part of the Actuarial Journey Community!
- Create a study plan you’ll actually stick to!: This free video series will show you the step-by-step process to create you own Personalized Study Roadmap and design your Study Lifestyle
- Actuarial Job Course: a completely free full-length course with videos, worksheets, tools, and community all geared to help your get your entry-level actuarial job and start your actuarial career.
- Actuarial Journey Podcast: Get more insights and lessons learned each week sent directly to your phone!
- Transcript of Today’s Episode
[toggles type=”accordian”][toggle title=”Click here to expand”](Transcript Pending)