Take on New Challenges to Acquire Skills (Wendy Liu, FSA)
Click Below to Listen to the Episode
Wendy Liu, FSA is the Head of Global Employee Benefits Solutions for Zurich Insurance.Wendy shares how she entered the actuarial field, provides insight on some of key areas she feels has led to her success, and also gives her take on the industry as it currently stands.
Today’s Theme: Take on New Challenges to Acquire Skills
During the conversation, Wendy shares her story and lessons learned on the following:
- Her take on the the industry
- How achieving your personal definition of balancing life, work, and studying can have long-term benefits throughout your career
- The impact deciding to just “Go for it” can have on your actuarial journey
- How you can build your actuarial and professional toolkit by taking on challenges
Want more help with your journey?
- Actuarial Community: Feeling alone on your journey? Become a part of the Actuarial Journey Community!
- Create a study plan you’ll actually stick to!: This free video series will show you the step-by-step process to create you own Personalized Study Roadmap and design your Study Lifestyle
- Actuarial Job Course: a completely free full-length course with videos, worksheets, tools, and community all geared to help your get your entry-level actuarial job and start your actuarial career.
- Actuarial Journey Podcast: Get more insights and lessons learned each week sent directly to your phone!
- Transcript of Today’s Episode
Click here to expand